A Russian Icon– badge
A Russian Icon – badge for those who graduated from the Petersburg School of the order of Saint Catherine (Ekaterininsky institute) – institute for Noble Maidens for daughters of gentry. Founded in 1798 by the ladies of the Order of Saint Catherine. In 1844 it was reckoned among the 1st category of women institutions. Eliminated after the October Revolution. Painting, porcelain, silver, engraving. Makers mark A.У. Petersburg, 1904-1908. Dimensions: 8 X 6 cm.
Starting price: 2000€